Monday, January 18, 2010

Our Origin

I started Just Label It when my children were young. Every week I was running to the store to try to find inexpensive cards to put on the presents of the birthday parties we had that weekend. There was a store nearby that offered "free" labels and gift wrap but I really felt that I was paying for it in the price of the toy. I liked the idea of labels because they didn't get detached from the wrapping paper. I can't tell you how many times we came home from my son's or daughter's birthday party and had to play the which card belonged to which gift game. So I decided to design my own line of labels. While some of the designs have come from my own imagination, a lot of the work I do comes from my customers telling me about their children's likes and interests. That is why customer input is such a big part of our business. We appreciate and need your feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment